Thursday, October 2, 2014

Gotham Academy

Today's Sketch Dailies. I'm feeling really burnt out lately, I've got too many projects going on at once. It was nice to just take a short break this afternoon to draw something for fun... recharge my batteries a little bit. I shouldn't complain about having too much work... that's a good problem to have!



Also, I thought I'd share this from the other day. Took a 5 minute break and quickly sketched Lawrence and Ali (and a camel) from Lawrence of Arabia, which is my favorite movie. I can't think of a more perfectly acted, engrossing character study. It also has one of the greatest scripts ever written and truly astonishing cinematography. A perfect film. Anyway, I was pretty happy with how these likenesses came out, considering I drew them so quickly.

-Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment